TRI ENERGY & CARRINE GREEN PERFORMANCE COACHING TRIATHLON WINTER TRAINING CAMP 2021
BRIDGNOTH, WEST MIDLANDS
DATES: FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER – MONDAY 1ST NOVEMBER
LOCATION: DINNEY FARM – THE ROOKERY, BRIDGNORTH, SHROPSHIRE
Carrine Green Performance Coaching and Tri Energy are delighted to join forces to launch this 4 day winter training camp in a stunning rural location in Shropshire.
Our camp has expert coaching, is suitable for athletes training for sprint, Olympic and 70.3 distances.
You’ll get in all the training and recovery you need… along side plenty of fun and relaxation!
See more beautiful pictures of our chosen location here.
- 3 nights of accommodation at the beautiful Dinney Farm, Bridgnorth
- (This is the same accommodation that the GB Cycling team use!)
- Full 4 day schedule of triathlon training sessions
- A range of outdoor running and cycling in the stunning rural lanes
- Coached cycling sessions to improve your cycling power, speed and efficiency!
- Coached run sessions to improve your form, technique and pace!
- Individual run video analysis
- Exclusive use of a local indoor swimming pool and fully coached sessions
- Video analysis and technique/stroke improvement for swimming
- Coach-led brick sessions in this lovely location
- S&C and yoga sessions
- A range of options for breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Limited edition Training Camp T-Shirt
- And much more including coach Q+A, socials, banter etc!
We won’t expect you to do all of this, but below is a guideline of a proposed schedule. This will be subject to change based on who signs up to the camp and what the athletes needs are. There will be options for you, and you can dip in and out of what suits. Your coach will figure out whats best based on your previous training levels and target events. When you aren’t training you’ll be free to kick back, relax and enjoy your own time.
All the sessions will be split by ability and distance so you’ll be able to train at your own level throughout the camp.
The camp will be limited to just 17 athletes each week to ensure an excellent coach to athlete ratio.
*The only thing you need to pay on top of this is for evening meals and any additional coffee stops!
Don’t miss out!
Email email@example.com to secure your space.