TRI ENERGY TRIATHLON TRAINING CAMP 2021
WEEK 1: 6TH FEBRUARY – 13TH FEBRUARY
WEEK 2: 13TH FEBRUARY – 20TH FEBRUARY
Our camp has expert coaching, is suitable for ALL abilities, and athletes aiming at ALL triathlon distances.
You’ll get in all the training and recovery you need… along side plenty of fun, sun and relaxation!
- Accommodation at the 4 star Louis Imperial Hotel, Paphos
- All inclusive hotel package
- Airport transfers to and from Paphos Airport
- Full weekly schedule of triathlon training sessions
- Lots of Open Water training in walking distance of the hotel
- Exclusive use of outdoor swimming pool and fully coached sessions
- Video analysis and technique/stroke improvement
- Coach-led group rides in the amazing hills and forests of Cyprus
- S&C and yoga sessions
- Coached run sessions on the trails, forests and local running track
- Tri Energy limited edition Paphos Camp T-Shirt
- And much more including coach Q+A, socials, banter etc!
We won’t expect you to do all of this, but below is a guideline of a proposed schedule. This will be subject to change based on who signs up to the camp and what the athletes needs are. There will be options for you, and you can dip in and out of what suits. Your coach will figure out whats best based on your previous training levels and target events. When you aren’t training you’ll be free to kick back, relax and enjoy your own time.
All the sessions will be split by ability and distance so you’ll be able to train at your own level throughout the week.
(payable in 3 instalments of £150, £325 and £325)
(Option for solo room available for +£150)
The camp will be limited to just 16 athletes each week to ensure an excellent coach to athlete ratio.
*The only thing you need to pay on top of this is your own flight, bike hire or bike transfer, and coffee stops!
Don’t miss out!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your space.